QUICK, EASY, CHEAP, NUTELLA. Sounds far too good to be true but it is. It’s true, it’s true, it’s true!!! No precise measuring, no faffing, just one bowl for a simple middle-of-the-night-hunger-for-baked-goods-rather-than-just-nutella-on-a-spoon-although-that-will-suffice-if-it-has-to-but-it-really-doesn’t-need-to-because-SIX-MINUTES!
Over the years I’ve learned a thing or two from tellaporn. And that is that there are many variations on this egg, tella, flour combo. So my trick, as with most of my baking, is to just go for it.
Roughly, for six cookies you will need one egg, 2 heaped table spoons of plain flour and 2 massive table spoons of nutella.
2. Add a good dollop of nutella and an equal looking amount of flour.
3. Mix. If it is too dry, add more nutella [hehehe] or if like me you started with too much nutella, simply add flour gradually.
The cookie dough should be sticky but well-binded together and a bit stretchy.
5. Six minutes in the oven at 180 degrees C.
6. Bake for 6 minutes, or until the cookies are springy in the middle. To an untrained eye [acquiring a trained eye takes just one bake ;P], they will look underdone but this is perfect as they will harden with cooling.
7. Either consume immediately with a large glass of milk and nutella for dipping. Or bribe your housemates in to thinking you are an awesome baker and a lovely person.
Pretty sure I’ll make these to death and before long I’ll be getting ridiculously adventurous and adding various fourth ingredients!!! So stay tuned as I’ll link my four ingredient, six min nutella cookie recipe very soon :D
I’d love to hear how you found the recipe so please comment below :] Or if you have alternate quick, easy recipes with less than five ingredients, I would love to hear your suggestions. Nutella would be a bonus :D